Our fully configured NUCs come with high quality components that have passed our strict testing requirements for maximum performance.
NUC8i7HNK Complete System
Base CPU Frequency
Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics
2x 1000BT / 802.11ac 2x2 + BT 4.2
4096 x 2160
2x HDMI 2.0b, 2x mDP 1.3, 2x Type-C Alt-DP
DO MORE, FASTER WITH YOUR NUC8
Featuring 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and support for up to 32 GB of high speed DDR4 RAM, you can get the memory you need to stream media, edit photos, or create projects. With 6 USB ports an SD slot, and 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can use a USB keyboard, mouse, and camera and still have room to charge your devices.
WATCH, WORK, & GAME IN 4K
For the first time, AMD brings Radeon graphics to Intel® hardware to provide a brilliant 4K experience for home or the office. You can watch theater-quality videos or grab a game controller and answer the call of duty. You also have the performance you need to create content without having to wait as your video and images render.
With 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 DisplayPort 1.3 via Mini DisplayPort, and 2 DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt™ USB-C, drive up to 6 screens at once. Increase productivity or view a truly unique entertainment experience with multiple displays at your disposal.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core i7-8705G processor
- AMD Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics
- Dual channel DDR4-2400+ SODIMMs, 32GB maximum
- Kensington lock support
- Front Panel LED power button
- SD card slot
- Front USB 3.1 port and USB 3.0 Charging port
- Front HDMI 2.0b (4K 60Hz, HDR)
- Front USB 3.1 Gen2 via USB-C
- 3.5mm front headset jack
- Quad beam-forming mic array
- 3.5mm rear speaker / TOSLINK combo jack
- Back panel DC power connector (19V)
- Dual rear Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C™ connector
- DisplayPort 1.3 via 2x rear Mini DisplayPort ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4x rear USB 3.0 ports
- Rear HDMI 2.0b (4K 60Hz, HDR)
intel® nuc Product Brief
intel® nuc Technical Specifications